Getting Started with Odysys
Managing Your Odysys Account
- Odysys Academy: Set a Foundation for Direct Bookings
- Odysys Academy: Relationship & Reputation Marketing
- Odysys Academy: Transactional Marketing - Convert Your Traffic Into Bookings
- Odysys Academy: Awareness & Demand Marketing - Get More Traffic
- Odysys Academy: Continuing Education
- Marketing Roadmap Best Practices & How-To's
Odysys Updates & Release Notes
"App 1" & Site Builder 1.0
Add/Edit a Photo Gallery on your WebsiteAdd/Edit a Photo Gallery on your Website How to Add and Create Photo Galleries on your Website Ben Lloyd
Many of you may have beautiful photographs of your property that you'll want to use to entice guests to book a stay. Here is how to create a photo gallery on your website.
Login to Sitebuilder - Pages
2. See the Footer section on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Check the circle to enable photo galleries.
4.Configure the page (page title, description, single vs. multiple gallery layout).
5. Add/edit a page header image as desired.
Did this answer your question?
6. Add, edit, and delete photo galleries as desired.