How do I edit my "Book Now" or "Check Availability" Button Part I: I want to change the text in my "Book Now" button. Part II: I need to change the "Book Now" link to route to my new booking engine. Ben Lloyd
You can edit the phrase and functionality of your "Book Now" or "Check Availability" button quite simply in Site Builder.
**Note that if you are changing booking engines, please contact Odysys support to update your Google Analytics**
Part I: How to edit the words in the button
From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Pages
2. From the Pages menu on the left side of the screen, select Book Now or Check Availability (or whatever the name of your booking engine link is) to expand the options.
3. Configure and update the Button Text with new desired text.
See Configure a Page
4. Click Save to see the changes. The new entry (Check Availability in this case) will change the button in the top right corner of your screen, as well as the sidebar navigation button.
Part II: How to change the actual link destination
**Again, note that if you are changing booking engines, please contact Odysys support to update your Google Analytics**
From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Settings
2. From the Pages menu on the left side of the screen, select Booking Engine to bring up more options.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under "Pass Booking Information Along To" to see some default booking engine links. If you are using a booking engine that is not listed, use the "Custom Web Address" option to send it wherever you would like.
4. Press save to set the link. From there, you can test it in the Preview function under Pages, and Publish to the web when you are ready.
See How to Publish a Page