STEPS TO TAKE WITH ODYSYS
When a customer notifies us that their property has sold to new owners, there are a few steps we need to take to ensure a seamless transition.
- (if the customer didn't notify us): Verify the new contact is actually the owner of the property by: Sending a message from the account's current email address to email@example.com - if that isn't an option, identify another method
- Update the account owner's email address in Odysys to the new owner
- Reset the password for the new account owner email address - have the new owner click on the email to set a password. They will now be able to login to Odysys with their email address & password
- Have the new account owner update their billing details: http://support.odysys.com/billing/addupdate-billing-information
- Have the new account owner update the account users:
Delete existing users as needed
Or change usernames
or add new users
- Odysys rep: update records with ActiveCampaign & Intercom (add to customers)
- As needed - setup a time for an Odysys orientation/training. Any customer success guide will do.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED STEPS TO TAKE FOR THE TRANSITION
- Have the previous contact verify that the new account owner has access to Google Analytics
- Have the previous contact add the new business owner to Google MyBusiness as an owner
- Have the previous contact add the new business owner as an admin to their Facebook page. Have the new owner update facebook account access for other managers/admins etc.
- Have the previous contact add the new business owner or provide login information to various online accounts: TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.