For Odysys Prime users please see video below:
To add an image in Site Builder 1.0 in the rich text editor:
- From the content editor in Site Builder, select the Insert/Edit Image button.
2. Select Upload.
3. Drag and drop the image you want to use onto the upload screen.
Click Select File and navigate to the image you want to use.
Note: It is important to select the highest quality photos you have that are no larger than 3 MB.
4. In Image Description, enter a brief description of the image. This text will not actually appear anywhere on the page but it is used for user accessibility and indexing. The image description is also used as the Alt Text or Alt Attribute for an image.
5. In Dimensions, enter the desired size of the images in pixels. Alternately, you can simply select and resize the image after the upload completes.
6. Select OK.
If you want to then link the image to another page or another website:
- Click on the image to select it and then click the "Insert/edit link" button.
2. Enter the destination URL in the link editor's "Web Address" field. Select whether you want the link to open in a new tab or the same same. As a general rule of thumb, open links to other websites as "New Tab" and links to other pages on your website as "Same Tab."
IMPORTANT: Once you're happy with the edits, you must remember to PUBLISH your changes so they can go "live" on your public website.