To embed a video on a page in Odysys Prime:
Navigate to the page you want to embed the video and then select the video block from the top left of the page and drag it into place on the page:
Now, use the tool bar above the empty video box and choose the play button. Paste in your YouTube or Vimeo URL and the video will show in the box:
You can use the other options to adjust the sizing, cover photo and other features
Add a cover photo:
Adjust the size of your video:
Once you have made the desired changes don't forget to select the update button on the bottom right:
To embed a video on a page in Site Builder 1.0:
If the video is hosted on YouTube:
1. Navigate to the video on YouTube.
2. Select Share
3. Select Embed
4. Copy the link that begins with <iframe.
5. From the content editor in Site Builder, select the Insert/Edit Video button.
6. Select the Embed tab.
7. Paste the <iframe code into the field.
8. Select OK.
1. Copy the link (URL) to your video.
2. From the content editor in Site Builder, select the Insert/Edit Video button.
3. From the General tab, paste the link into Source.
4. Select OK.
Video Tutorial: Adding/Embedding a Video
Here's a short video tutorial on how to embed video using the "source" technique above.
Note: This video was created for a specific customer scenario.