Note: If you are using an analytics company other than Google, you can paste their code-snippets into this field.
Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster) is a free service that provides website analytics and tools to maintain your site's presence on the search result's page. To learn more, watch this short video from Google about Search Console.
To set up your Google Search Console on your Odysys website:
- Log in to Google Search Console.
- Paste your property's web address into the field and select Add Property.
3. Select Alternate Methods.
4.Select HTML tag.
5. Copy the meta tag.
6. Return to the Odysys site.
7. From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Settings.
8. Select Google Webmaster Tools.
9. Paste the meta tag into the field.
10. Select Save.