Watch the video
How to Access Pre-Stay & Post-Stay Emails
- Navigate within Odysys to "Reservations"
- Click the "Reservations" drop-down menu
- Click on "Guest Emails"
Tips & Notes
- You can turn pre-stay and post-stay emails on or off by using the toggle switch at the top of the email settings page
- Send yourself a test email so you can preview what the guest sees and customize accordingly
- Use "styles" to add a logo or a header picture or change the fonts and colors or add social media icons/links to every email
- SEE OUR MARKETING TIPS FOR YOUR POST-STAY EMAIL: http://support.odysys.com/marketing/marketing-tips-for-your-post-stay-email
- Using MyAllocator to sync OTA bookings? (expedia, booking.com, etc)
- Odysys does NOT send confirmation emails to OTA guests (expedia, booking.com, etc)
- Odysys does NOT send cancellation emails to OTA guests
- Odysys DOES send pre-stay and post-stay emails to OTA guests
Timing of Pre-Stay & Post-Stay Emails:
The timing of Pre-and Post-stay emails is adjustable by turning "on" the pre-stay or post-stay email toggle and then selecting how many days before arrival and after departure you would like your emails to go out.
- Timing: can be set to go out from the day before check-in up to 90 days prior to check in.
- Note: if a guest makes a 'last minute' reservation within the pre-stay email window, then the pre-stay email will go out immediately after the confirmation email. For example: If you set your pre-stay email to go out 2 days prior to arrival, and a guest makes a reservation 2 days prior to arrival or less - then the pre-stay email will be sent out upon confirmation, right after the confirmation email is sent.
- Timing: can be scheduled to go out from the day after check out up to 30 days after checkout
- TIP: In your post-stay/thank-you email, ask your guests to review you on Google. Here's how to get a link to send for Google Reviews
Status of Pre & Post Stay Email to Guest
- You can see when the pre-stay and post-stay emails are sent to your guests. See here: http://support.odysys.com/booking-engine-reservations/emails/guest-emails-status