The Font Family setting controls the font used for all text throughout your website
- From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Styles.
2. From the Styles menu, select Font Family.
3. Additional settings under Font Family will then appear. Let's bring up the Page Title first:
Simply expand the drop down menu and select another font to adjust the Title Page font.
4. Experiment with other fonts for the headlines, subheadings, body, navigation and button texts.
Note: There are many fonts to choose from. Make a selection from the dropdown menu to see a preview of the text.
5. Select Save.
6. Publish your website to see the changes live on the web.