The Font Size settings control the relative font size of all text on all pages on your site.
For example, increasing the size from Small to X-Large will make all the headings, subheadings, and the body text larger, but they will still maintain their relative difference.
- From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Styles
2. From the Styles menu, select Font Families
3. Additional options under Font Families will now appear. Select the last option, Font Sizes.
4. Select a Size from the drop-down menu.
5. This will change the overall size of each font family (titles, headlines, subheadings, etc.), but will maintain their proportionate size in relation to each other.
6. After you have made your desired change, push save to see the new font size on the quick preview. If you like the preview, publish the website to see your changes live on the web.