When a social media post is published using Odysys, it goes live on the selected platforms. After a post is live, you cannot edit or delete it from the Odysys platform. All changes to live posts must be made from the specific social media website or app. Note: You cannot edit already published tweets. You can only delete them.
To delete a Twitter post after it publishes:
- Select the Mission Control icon from the top-right corner.
2. Select Marketing.
Select Social Media from the drop-down menu.
3. From the tab menu at the top, select Published.
4. Select Twitter to view all posts you've made to Twitter through the Odysys system.
5. Select View Post on the post you want to delete.
A new browser opens up and you will be redirected to Twitter's website where the post is live.
6. If you are not already logged in, log in to Twitter,
7. Select the ellipsis icon below the twitter post and select Delete Tweet.
Note: The Twitter user interface is subject to change at anytime without notice. We try our best to keep this guide up to date with all interface changes on major social media platforms.