You can edit or delete a social media post from the Odysys platform before it publishes.
Note: If a post has already been published, you can only make changes from the platform that the post was published to (i.e. Facebook or Twitter.) See: Edit or Delete a Facebook Post after it publishes or Delete a Twitter post after it publishes.
To edit or delete a social media post before it publishes:
- Select the Mission Control icon from the top-right corner.
2. Select Marketing.
Select Social Media from the drop-down menu.
Next, the Create Post window will open.
3. From the tabs at the top, select Scheduled. This will bring up all your pending social media posts.
4. Locate the post you want to edit or delete.
5. If you want to delete the post:
a.) Select Delete Post.
b.) Confirm by selecting Delete Post.
6. If you want to modify the post:
a.) Select Edit Post.
b.) Make the desired changes to the text, photo, and/or scheduled publishing time.
c.) Select Schedule Post.