When you publish a social media post through Odysys, it goes live on the selected platform(s). After a post is live, you cannot edit or delete it from the Odysys platform. All changes to live posts must be made directly from the desired social media website or application.
To edit or delete a Facebook post after it publishes:
- Select the Mission Control icon from the top-right corner.
2. Select Marketing.
Select Social Media from the drop-down menu.
3. From the tab menu, select Published.
4. Select Facebook to view all posts you've made to Facebook through the Odysys system.
5. Select View Post on the post you want to edit/delete.
A new browser window opens and you are redirected to Facebook's website where the post is live.
6. If you are not already logged in, log in to Facebook.
7. Use the drop-down menu to the right of the Facebook posts to make edits or delete the post.
Note: The Facebook user interface is subject to change at any time without warning. We strive to keep this up to date with all changes to the user interface on all major social media platforms.