To create a social media post from the Odysys platform:
- Select the Mission Control icon from the top right corner.
2. Select Marketing
Select Social Media from the drop-down menu.
By default, you will be taken to anew Create Post screen.
3. Use the icons to the right of Share On to select the social media platforms where you can to publish the post.
For example, in the screenshot below, only Facebook is selected.
4. Type (or paste) the text for your post in the Start writing... field.
Note: Twitter has a 140-character limit. See: Twitter character limit.
5. If you want to add an image:
a.) Select the camera icon:
b.) Drag and drop the image you want to use onto the upload screen OR click Select File and navigate to the image you want to use.
Note: There is a 3MB size limit.
6. From the calendar, select the time and date when you want the post to publish.
REMINDER: If you do not edit the time an date, the post will publish approximately five minutes after you select Schedule Post.
Note: Unlike blog posts, you cannot post social media posts with a time/date in the past.
You can only edit/delete posts through the Odysys website before they publish. See Edit or delete a social media post before it publishes.
7. Select Schedule Post.
Note: To edit/delete an already published post, you must log in and do son on each social media platform where the post was distributed. You CANNOT do this directly through the Odysys site. See: Edit or delete a Facebook post after it publishes and Delete a Twitter post after it publishes.