- Select the Mission Control icon from the top right corner.
2. Select Marketing.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Social Media.
4. Select "Published" from the tab menu at the top of the page.
5. Select the platform report you'd like to view (i.e. Facebook, Twitter.)
Every post that you've made to that social media platform through Odysys will then appear.
6. The Review the statistics to the right of each post.
-Clicks: The number of Facebook users who have clicked on the post preview to view the full post.
-Likes: The number of Facebook users who have clicked the "Like" button on your post.
-Shares: The number of Facebook users who have shared your post to their timeline.
-Comments: The number of public comments on your post.
-Clicks: The number of Twitter users who have clicked on your Tweet or interacted with it in any other way (such as clicking on your username).
-Retweets: The number of times your tweet has been retweeted (re-shared) by other users. Retweets (RTs) are often used to pass along news or other valuable discoveries on Twitter. Retweets always retain their original attribution.
-Favorites: The number of times your tweet has been favorited by other users. A favorite is when a user selects the star iron on a tweet. This is publicly visible on the tweet and in the user's profile.