To add a room type to Booking Engine:
- Open Reservations from Mission Control and select Rooms from the drop-down menu.
2. To add a new room, select +.
Note: There is always one room in the booking engine by default. To edit the default room details, select Upload Image, Standard Suite.
3. Enter the room details.
4. Edit the room's details, description and instances (instances are room numbers - add an instance for every type of this room. Only have one of these room types? Just type in "001". Do not leave it blank, or you will have created a "room group" instead.
-Room Type: The type of room or the specific room name (for example, "King Suite.")
-Quantity: The number of rooms of this type available.
-Room Size: The size oft he room in square feet. If you do not input a room size, this field will not be visible to guests.
-Occupancy: The number of guests the room is intended to accommodate as is.
-Max. Occupancy: The maximum number of guests the room can accommodate. Fo instance, a room may have an occupancy of two, but if you offer a cot, the max. occupancy could be three.
-Description: A short description of the room.
-Services and Amenities: A list of the room features.
-Room Instances (Room Numbers): Instances are room numbers - add an instance or room number for every type of this room. For example - if the type is a "king room" and you have 5 of those, add 5 instances/room numbers.
Only have one of these room types? Just type in "001". Do not leave it blank.
4. Select Upload Image to add a photo of the room/room type.
5. Drag and drop the image you want to use onto the upload screen.
Select Select File and navigate to the image you want to use.
6. Select Add.
7. Select OK.
NOTE: if you are using MyAllocator - the room will not be automatically mapped to MyAllocator. The room must also be created in your OTA channels and in MyAllocator - then it can be mapped to Odysys.
To map a room once it has been added to myallocator, go to Reservations > pricing > link OTAs. Hover and click "map" and once mapped - you will want to select "push availability".