To add a new user to your Odysys Prime account:
Sign in and select your Profile Image from the top right navigation and then select Users:
Select Add New User:
Enter the Name and Email Address of the user you want to add and click save:
For Site Builder 1.0 users please sign in and select your username from the top-right navigation.
From the dropdown menu, select Manage Users.
Enter the name of the user you want to add.
Enter their email address.
Select the + icon.
The new user will receive an invitation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Until the user confirms their email address, they will appear under CURRENT USERS as Pending Verification.
To complete the process of adding a new user, the new user must:
- Open the invitation email from email@example.com
- Click the Confirm Email button.
A browser window will open and direct the user to the Odysys website.
- Enter and confirm a password.
Note: The password must be 5-20 characters in length.
- Click CREATE PASSWORD.
If the new user does not receive their email invitation:
- Verify the email address you entered is correct.
- Ask the new user to check their SPAM folder.
- If the user still does not see the invitation email, select Resend Invite Email.