NOTE: You must be the primary account holder/administrator to add or remove users from the account.
To Add or Invite a New User to Your Odysys Account:
- Sign in and select Settings from the top right navigation and then select "Invite Users"
- Add your new user's name & email address, they will receive an email and be required to click a link to set up their account/password.
NOTE: THIS EMAIL/LINK IS TIME SENSITIVE. The new user will have 6 hours to click on the link to set up their account. If the link doesn't work, you'll need to delete them as a user and add them again.
To Delete or Remove a User From Your Odysys Account
- Sign in to Odysys and select Settings from the top right navigation
- Click the trash can icon next to the user name
- Click "Remove" in the "Remove User" dialogue window
Don't see the "Invite Users" option?
Only the primary account holder/administrator can add or remove users.
If the new user does not receive their email invitation:
- Verify the email address you entered is correct.
- Ask the new user to check their SPAM folder.
- If the user still does not see the invitation email, delete them and re-invite them.