Are you working with Odysys Prime? Here's our handy infographic on how to add a social icon to your WordPress site! (site builder 1.0 users scroll down further).
At the bottom of any page (the "footer") duplicate any one of your existing social media icons. This can be done by:
- Click the icon and select the "duplicate" button (two squares, one behind the other).
- Now select your new duplicated icon, and click the blue star "icon" button. In the pop up box, click the icon again to display more options.
- All digital icons can be found in this selection. From Trip Advisor or Twitter! Use the search bar or scroll through for a full selection.
- Change the color by selecting the solid square, or if not, go straight to adding a link.
- To add a link, find & copy the "URL" (link) to your social media page from the web browser. Always select "Open in New Tab" so your guests can keep your website open AND your social media pages!
- Always remember to click "Update" after any changes to your web page!
Site Builder 1.0 users
Use the Social Media settings to configure the social media icons that appear on your website.
In this screenshot, all available social media icons are turned on:
To set up your social media icons:
- From the Site Builder drop-down menu, select Settings.
2. Select Social Media.
These options will appear:
3. By default, all icons will be turned on. To turn off an icon, select the checkmark.
5. Make sure that icons you aren't using are turned off and that you have entered the correct web addresses for any icons that you are using.
6. Select Save.
Want to add a link to your Google Business page? Here's how to get the Google My Business link.