Getting Started with Odysys
Managing Your Odysys Account
- Odysys Academy: Set a Foundation for Direct Bookings
- Odysys Academy: Relationship & Reputation Marketing
- Odysys Academy: Transactional Marketing - Convert Your Traffic Into Bookings
- Odysys Academy: Awareness & Demand Marketing - Get More Traffic
- Odysys Academy: Continuing Education
- Marketing Roadmap Best Practices & How-To's
Odysys Updates & Release Notes
Get a URL for your Google Business ListingGet a URL for your Google Business Listing Ben Lloyd
How to get a URL for your Google MyBusiness page:
Do a search for your business in Google Maps at https://maps.google.com
Click the "share" icon
Copy the URL (change to a short URL to make it more manageable for emails etc)
You can then use to update your Google Business icon on your website by updating the social media icon setting in site builder.
And you can add the link to your booking engine guest emails as well.